Alright. I’m getting all pissed now. Let’s just clear the air;
Brody is hot. He is SMOKING hot, yes.
But Finchel is engame.
I will NEVER be a brochel fan because I ship finchel for life.
Even if Finn died in combat, I would continue to ship finchel.
Even if Rachel became a lesbian and satisfied those ridiculous Faberry shippers, I would continue to ship finchel.
EVEN if Lea and Cory broke up (god forbid), I would continue to ship finchel.
Because finchel is endgame. and finchel is love and rainbows.
But again, Brody is hot. I will admit that. But Puck was also hot and I most certainly never shipped Puckleberry.
With all the lead up to Finn and Rachel’s happiness only for it to be crushed into a bazillion pieces in the last finale, it would be evil to just decide, oh let’s have Rachel fall for this charming new kid in the first couple episodes. I would hate everything.
Now I know that there’s gonna be a break up and I know that there’s is going to be at least some attempted Brochel. But I will NOT ship it. and I will continue to have faith that Finn was telling the truth when he said that he and Rachel were meant to be. They were meant to be and they will be together in the end dammit!
If the show ends and Finchel isn’t together I’m going to give up on love and become a recluse with many many cats.
- foodmeimfamous reblogged this from thunder-only-happens and added:
- toorandomtoexist reblogged this from winglessgabe
- winglessgabe reblogged this from thunder-only-happens
- rachel-berry-blog-spot likes this
- marcellamae likes this
- apenas-um-sorvetinho likes this
- apenas-um-sorvetinho reblogged this from thunder-only-happens
- thunder-only-happens posted this